Season pass holders are allowed to choose their spaces if purchased prior to the event. Single game passes will be available on a first come first serve basis. However, you will not be allowed to "choose" the location of your space. So, reserve your season pass early.
Fans that wish to park their vehicle, must display proper parking passes.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS.
- Keep roadways clear of obstructions.
- Respect the beauty of the grounds, and follow the directions of our parking attendants.
- Parking only in designated areas .
- Motor Homes/Campers (RVs), and buses are not permitted.
- Large trucks (U-Haul-type, over 2-1/2 tons) are not permitted without prior approval.
- Large grills pulled by vehicles (on their own wheels) are not permitted in the tailgating area without prior approval.
- Parking/tailgating areas must be cleared two (2) hours after the conclusion of the game.
- Tailgating is only allowable in the designated areas.
- Lot opens six hours prior to the start of the game, or 8:30 a.m. (whichever is later).
- Tailgating spaces are limited. Thus, chairs, tables, tents, etc. must be confined to your predesignated area.
- Do not leave hot grills unattended.
- NO PETS! Strictly enforced.
- Please dispose of all waste food items and trash in appropriate containers provided throughout the grounds.
Failure to comply with the policies listed above may result in immediate removal from the premises and/or forfeiture of parking permit fees.
Razorback Parking is not affiliated with the University of Arkansas. For more information contact email@example.com or call 479-283-6110